Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I tried to order a book on my kindle but was informed I

Customer Question

Hello, I tried to order a book on my kindle but was informed I would have to apply again. how do I do that? Peg Tetley.***@******.***. Thanks.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: One moment, please. It just has Amazon kindle and I've had it about 10 years, I think. Maybe if you tell me what I should go into it will have more info.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: haven't tried any trouble shooting yet, just assumed maybe my mastercard number needed updating or something.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know of. thank you.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi Peg. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. I see that you have been waiting for quit some tiem for an answer. I am sorry about that. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Please go to https://www.amazon.com/gp/wallet and sign in with your Amazon account info (email address and password). On this page, you can view the existing credit and debit cards on your account and can add a new one if needed. Once have you have updated your info there, you should be able to sync your Kindle to update the info on the Kindle and you should be able to purchase your book. Please give this a try and let me know the results. Thank you!