Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Our account with Amazon is in the email address

Customer Question

Our account with Amazon is in the email address ************** I do not know out passw Thank you.ord. Could you give me our password ***** I can put it in my new Kindle Fire 7? JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it? Customer: It is a fire7 tablet. I received it this Christmas,2016. JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: I am just now starting up this tablet for the forst time. JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No, Thank you.

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I advise you first and foremost, to try using this facility - if you have a different device and still have access to your email account.

Go to this webpage, and use it to reset your Amazon password:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121280

(Note: do not put into this form, any email address you do not have access to! of course.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The second recourse would be, to contact Amazon.com's excellent customer support.

They will get you to change your password, or retrieve it, or whatever is necessary.

(You may have to prove your identity and your entitlement to your password's reset or restoration, by other means than the normal means, presenting your password ***** logging in, of course.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.