Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

On my tablet I tried to install the amazon video app, but it

Customer Question

On my tablet I tried to install the amazon video app, but it tells me its not available in my country. I am in the US, have always been in the US, have lots of apps installed, this is the only time it has done this. What is going on?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Did you get my question? (not sure why you told me how to minimize you...)
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: A fair amount.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes!
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that i can think of
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no solution yet
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you still working on this with me?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Rusty?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have received no help from you - went from "I'm working on this now" to "Do you still need help?"
Please reply ASAP!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Because I have received no help, I expect to only pay the $5 deposit - not the $35 charge. Please respond.

Hi, sorry for the delay, we get a little backed up on holidays. Since the new year fell on a Sunday, Monday was the observed holiday. Tell me which updates you have done recently, those tend to be the problem in these situations. We may be able to update your Amazon app to fix the problem. Updates are the problem most of the time. Uninstall your Amazon app, then reinstall it, then tell me if the problem is still there.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you but I went ahead and installed Amazon underground and it works fine.