Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

I had At&T>com Now I have Comcast.net and I can't get my

Customer Question

I had At&T>com Now I have Comcast.net and I can't get my Fire Tablet Registered. How can I do this?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Fire HD7. I really don't know how old it is.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am sad to say that I haven't used it much at all. I tried yesterday to register it and it wouldn't take it. Also I tried to fix the date and time, and could not do this either.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, except that I am not really computer savvy. I have not learned a lot about computers or readers either.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

First, you must swipe down from the top of your Kindle Fire HD screen to open the Quick Settings menu. Then select Wireless and look for your wireless network name (SSID). Select your network name and, if it is a protected network, provide your wireless password (Network Security Key) to connect your Kindle Fire HD tablet to your wifi.

Please let me know when you have done this and are ready to register your Kindle Fire HD.