Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I want to reset my tablet

Customer Question
I want to reset my tablet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
11/26/2016
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model and make of your tablet ? Do you want to delete everything from it and return it new ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's a FC RCA W1013 DK

What model of tablet is this ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It's is a FC RCA W1013 DK

Sorry I see that it is a Windows tablet. This is Android category. I will opt out and move this question to Windows experts in here. When they take your question, you will be notified via email.

Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Can you get past the Sign in screen to the tablet settings?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I don't remember the password *****

Okay, try these steps please.

Make sure that the keyboard of the tablet is connected to the device.

Power on the tablet and while the RCA logo is on the screen, press Fn + F9 on the keyboard. You will then see a blue screen and from there, you can either do a factory recovery to the device or backup files, etc.

To do a factory recovery, you must choose Troubleshoot from the option menu and go from there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can only see F1 to F12 on my keyboarded I don't see Fn
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did it

okay, did you get to the restore screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I see the troubleshoot

okay, choose Troubleshoot from the option menu, then restore.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I choose the troubleshoot and I see reset this pic and another one that says advanced options so which one

choose reset this pc, then Restore factory settings

let me know if that works for you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I let you know

thank you,

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.

Thank you!

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician