Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

My new tablet is locked and I cannot get it unlocked

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2016
Android Device Expert: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there Martha. I'm sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to help. Most RCA tablets can be reset to factory defaults using the instructions below:

Step 1. With your tablet off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button until you see the RCA splash screen with Nipper and Chipper. Release both buttons to reveal the Android bot on his back with a caution symbol above him.

Step 2. A new screen will appear asking you to use your volume up/down keys to move and the power button to select.

Step 3. Use the volume down (-) button to highlight "wipe data/factory reset." Once highlighted, select using the power button.

Step 4. A new screen will appear asking you to confirm your selection. Use your volume down (-) button to highlight "Yes -- delete all user data." Press the power button to select once highlighted.

Step 5. Once the tablet is finished wiping data, you may press the power button to select "reboot system now." This will restart your tablet.

Step 6. The system will begin to reboot and once again display the RCA logo with Nipper and Chipper. The next "Welcome" screen will prompt you to select your language of choice. Scroll through the options using your finger and press start when finished.

Please give this a try. If it resolves your problem ,would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit.

If this does not work for you please reply back with the specific model information for your RCA tablet.

.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Martha do you still want a phone call? If so, please accept the PREMIUM SERVICE OFFER that I sent and I will happy to give you a call.

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech