Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Can you help with a pc question? it's a Lenovo touchscreen

Customer Question

can you help with a pc question?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it's a Lenovo touchscreen notebook, brand new. Runs Win 7
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: redownload of Kindle fc, uninstall, reinstall, etc. etc. Same problem. When I click on Kindle icon I get a spinny thing for about 3 secs, then nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sure. I'm trouble-shotting this problem because the Lenovo is the standard computer for Freshmen this year at the Air Force academy. We have over 1000 machines in place, None of them will run the Kindle app--a problem as many of our students and faculty would like to take advantage of Kindle books
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason