Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I bought a child's kindle for my granddaughter in 2014. I

Customer Question

I bought a child's kindle for my granddaughter in 2014. I found it today. Her parents have separated and she needs to have something to occupy her time and use her brain. I have no idea where to go or how to have it repaired.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I am looking. It was bought in December 2014. Model # to small to read ...
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: No idea ... none
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have no idea when it was charged. How about if I plug it in overnight and connect to you tomorrow.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.

Let me know the results please

Thank you