Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have an old moto X and it has recently stopped allowing me

Customer Question
to make calls or recieve...
I have an old moto X and it has recently stopped allowing me to make calls or recieve them
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Moto X what other info do you need from "about Phone"
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I guess I noticed it 2 days ago when my GF tried calling me from work and said I didnt answer I have tried checking cellular network tried a little bit of this and that... assisted dialing was on changed from global to LTE/csm? or something like that
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant think of anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
11/11/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off until you see a menu, then choose power off

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone and make a call.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Android Specialist