Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I select a movie, and it says in orange print, how do I

Customer Question
watch this?, I hit that...
I select a movie, and it says in orange print, how do I watch this?, I hit that and a square shows up saying videos or movies you've rented or purchased from amazon are available to watch here. I hit ok, and nothing happens
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i don't kniw. I'm old, with poor eyesight, and when i drop my index cards, i say "my system is down" how do i find info?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: a while nw, but I've just stopped trying , maybe two months
JA: Anything else you want the ereader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
11/10/2016
Android Device Expert: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

In order to watch Amazon videos on your Android device, you will need to use the Amazon Underground app.

Here is how you can download Amazon Underground on your device--

Go here on your device: https://www.amazon.com/underground and download the app

Go to your device Settings, select Security or Applications(depending on device), and then check the Unknown Sources box

Launch Amazon Underground from Notifications or Downloads, tap Install when prompted, and then sign in with your Amazon account email address and password.

Tap the Install button for Amazon Video. Open Amazon Video when installation is complete.

If you have any questions, please reply back otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on your about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Technician