Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
When an electronic device gets wet in any part, the only thing to do is to
1. power it Off, immediately. Applying power to wet electronics ensures that damage will occur, by and by if not at once.
2. deprive it of all power - if it has a battery, and the battery can be removed, remove the battery.
3. dry it out, in a warm dry dust-free undisturbed place... for several days. 3 to 5 days is ideal.
Only after that interval should you try it again, apply power to it, etc.