Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I would like to find out if there is a way I can reset my

Customer Question
Hi, I would like to...
Hi, I would like to find out if there is a way I can reset my Kindle as it is not connecting to store. It is connected to WiFi. I am really getting very frustrated as I have not been able to down load any books. Please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
11/5/2016
Android Device Expert: Ashik, Android Tech replied 1 year ago
Ashik, Android Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

This usually happens if the firmware/software is glitched. First we can soft-reset the tablet and see if it works or not. Press and hold down (or slide) the Power button for full 40 seconds and this will reset the Kindle.

If that didn't work, then you can try de-registering the Kindle and re-registering it with your Amazon account. Go to Settings> device and/or Registration and de-register from there. Then re-register it from the same menu. That should fix it

(After registering, you will have to download all your books using your same Amazon account you used on it)

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer