Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

On my ZTE n817 I can't get past the screen lock code for

Customer Question

On my ZTE n817 I can't get past the screen lock code for some reason and I got important pictures I cannot replace Atlantic law that just passed I cannot ever replace you fix yours I cannot lose them how can I get in my phone please
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: It's actually kind of an older phone it's a Obama free phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried all kinds of different numbers hoping maybe my finger pressed the wrongone now I'm looking at the screen saying FTM
JA: Anything else you want the android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to get past that lock screen so I can get my pictures so important it's only a few pictures
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Randy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you have a Google account connected to the ZTE phone?