Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Both my wife and I have a tablet GT-P3110 that has a slot

Customer Question
for an external micro SD...
Both my wife and I have a tablet GT-P3110 that has a slot for an external micro SD however, there are no instructions as to how send or transfer data from the tablet to this SD or retrieve information from the card to the tablet.
The tablet knows there is a card present and tell how much memory if available on it but How do we use this SD card?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
11/2/2016
Android Device Expert: Rusty Rescue, Technician replied 1 year ago
Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

The card shows up like a drive on the tablet. It will be a separate folder. You can copy things to it from your computer, but the things that are imported to the tablet will be stored on internal memory. This means that it will act like a flash drive when connected to your computer, and you can play the contents on your tablet. But, the things that your tablet downloads will be stored to the internal memory.

Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician