Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I HAVE A KINDLE FIRE TELEPHONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO

Customer Question

I HAVE A KINDLE FIRE TELEPHONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RECHARGE IT. I HAVE THE FREE PHONE, AND WHEN I CALLED YOUR HELP LINE, I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A HUNDRED DOLLORS!!! I AM ON MEDICARE AND MEDICAID. I DO NOT A HAVE THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHAT CAN I DO TO GET HELP?
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS **************
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Your Kindle Fire Phone should be charged either with the power adapter that came with it, or (if you are patient, for this is a slower charging method) with a USB cable that has a compatible micro-USB end and is plugged in to a computer at the other end. Note: this will take at least twice as long to charge your phone, at minimum about 2 hour or 3.)

Do you have such a power adapter?

Or such a USB cable with a micro-USB plug at one end, and some 'flat'/rectangular USB port to plug the other end in to?

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.