Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Kindle - I put Pokémon go on my grandsons Amazon fire - I

Customer Question

Kindle - I put Pokémon go on my grandsons Amazon fire - I have him as separate child user on it. But for some reason when I try to add it to his apps, it doesn't show up?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That is rather a puzzler. I need to ask, Is Pokemon Go already present on his Kindle Fire device?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It works on my section but when he goes in it doesn't show up nor does it show up if I go to add it to his part

OK. I presume the primary login account on your grandson's Kindle Fire tablet device, is yours?

So when you say 'add it to his part', you mean add it to the apps that he can access when he uses the Kindle Fire, correct?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

yes, sorry for the delayed response

Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

How did you buy (or, register for) the use of the app? I am wondering whether having two users access it (you, and your grandson) is beyond what you purchased, maybe?