Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

I have a Samsung Galaxy III Mini. On it, I have a personal

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy III Mini. On it, I have a personal email account, my gmail account, and my work account. It is set to download 25 emails at a time. Recently it stopped synching my work account. I realized that it had been reset to only synch 1X a week. I reset it and now I have 3005 emails in my work account on my phone! I tried to delete all of them and it has been deleting for over a half hour with no end in sight. How can I adjust the settings for this third (not priority) account so it synchs every hour and only allows 25 emails on the phone at a time? HELP!!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be your device technician for the day.
Recently I had the same problem and I resolved this issue by first going on a PC and deleting them first. Next I went into my phone and did a sync update and reset my sync to the way it was. Next I rebooted my phone and it was back to normal. Hope this works for you. If not please inform me. Please rate me on my services.