Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

How do I connect to Wi-Fi networks, the kindle I bought

Customer Question
How do I connect to...
How do I connect to Wi-Fi networks
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: the kindle I bought today
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i am just trying to get it conected
JA: Anything else you want the Android expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

As part of the setup (if it is new, it will take you on the routine to connect to your wifi network)

Did you see this when turning it on?

Can you return here please

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer