Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My new Kindle is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network

Customer Question

My new Kindle is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi network "Office54g" which is the Wi-Fi network I used for my prior kindle and the Wi-Fi my husband uses for his kindle and both of ours are on the same account. And I am using the same password *****'ve had set up before, too. What do I do? This is very frustrating!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't remember- I am not at home to look.

Thank you for the update. Please, give me that information when you have a chance.

- Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Our Wi-Fi is Office54g

The name of the wifi does not help. The problem is that you cannot connect to the wifi signal, correct? In that case, I will need to know the brand and model name of the router so that I can give you the correct instructions for obtaining the correct wifi password.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I understand. I am treveling out of town though for a few days. Will have to wait till I get back home to find out model and name of modem and router. Since I paid $45 to get your assistance, will you still be able to help me out in a day or two when I get back home to get you the info you need?

Yes, you can continue working with me until we get the problem fixed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Great. Thanks

You are very welcome. Thank you.