Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My phone reset itself and I can't sign in to google. It says

Customer Question

My phone reset itself and I can't sign in to google. It says enter email and password ***** previously synced to the phone. I did thar and it won't take it.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Let's check to make sure that your password ***** ***** for your Google account and that your account isn't locked or anything. You can check this by going to myaccount.google.com on your computer or tablet. Please try to login with your email address and password ***** let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I go under
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It works on my tablet
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Good! Can you tell me what brand and model your android tablet is? Are you using the Google mail app on the phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On my phone. I can't set up my phone. It's a lg treasure lte
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. Is there any possibility that you used a different google account to setup the phone originally? From the Google setup screen do you see the option to skip? if so, please try that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it I'm taking it back to the phone place to fix it. You didn't help me with anything except took my money. What a joke.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy. I am doing my best to try to help. Have a great day!