Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have an AXON ZTE from 2 months and just happened two days

Customer Question
ago : I cannot turn...
I have an AXON ZTE from 2 months and just happened two days ago : I cannot turn on it!
The screen is dark !
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not a battery issue!
9/3/2016
Android Device Expert: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there Daniel. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to assist you. Do you see any type of light at all on the screen? Perhaps a red status light? If so, this is caused by holding both the volume up and volume down while turning on the device. (this can accidentally happen with your fingers because it is directly across from the power button)
If the device shows a blank screen with a red light, hold the Power button for up to 15 seconds to restart the device. Be sure not to touch the volume control while you're doing it.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Alison,
There is not any lights...and I cannot use the phone! :(
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried to hold the power button a little more, even the android icon doesn't show up !

I'm so sorry. I was sure that was the problem, as it is such a common problem with this phone. I know that you said this wasn't a battery issue, however, would you be willing to plug it up to the charger for five minutes or so to see if any lights begin to flash then? Please try that and let me know the results.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm doing it and I will let you know.

OK. Thanks. Also, with it plugged into the charging cable try holding the power button down for about 15 seconds . This should force power on and off.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Played with the power button but nothing happened! I'm very frustrated!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The carcass become hot!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I had unplugged it !
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Doesn't work....

I am terrible sorry to hear this. I am out of ideas. I am going to opt out in the hopes that another expert may have suggestions. You'll be notified via email as soon as another expert begins to work on your question. By the way, as it is only 2 months old, you may want to consider sending it in for warranty service. Have a great weekend!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you Alison for your support!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Have a great long weekend !

You're very welcome. You too!

Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there Daniel and welcome

Can you please connect the phone to your computer via the USB

Tell me if the computer detects it please.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Richard,
After my discussion with Alison, yesterday I gave up and I send the phone to be examined and repair (hopefully).
Your help is appreciated! Thank you and have a great day!

No problem Daniel,

If you need anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'd like to ask you, why I had been charged 28,24$ second time if the cell phone issue haven't been solved? I believe that it's an error!
Thank you

I do not see anything for payments

Please email customer service at***@******.*** and they can assist you with this.

Richard, Android Specialist