Richard, Android Specialist
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have an AXON ZTE from 2 months and just happened two days

Customer Question

I have an AXON ZTE from 2 months and just happened two days ago : I cannot turn on it!
The screen is dark !
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not a battery issue!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Daniel. My name is***** am sorry that you are having this problem. I will do my best to assist you. Do you see any type of light at all on the screen? Perhaps a red status light? If so, this is caused by holding both the volume up and volume down while turning on the device. (this can accidentally happen with your fingers because it is directly across from the power button)
If the device shows a blank screen with a red light, hold the Power button for up to 15 seconds to restart the device. Be sure not to touch the volume control while you're doing it.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Alison,
There is not any lights...and I cannot use the phone! :(
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried to hold the power button a little more, even the android icon doesn't show up !
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I'm so sorry. I was sure that was the problem, as it is such a common problem with this phone. I know that you said this wasn't a battery issue, however, would you be willing to plug it up to the charger for five minutes or so to see if any lights begin to flash then? Please try that and let me know the results.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm doing it and I will let you know.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

OK. Thanks. Also, with it plugged into the charging cable try holding the power button down for about 15 seconds . This should force power on and off.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Played with the power button but nothing happened! I'm very frustrated!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The carcass become hot!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I had unplugged it !
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Doesn't work....
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

I am terrible sorry to hear this. I am out of ideas. I am going to opt out in the hopes that another expert may have suggestions. You'll be notified via email as soon as another expert begins to work on your question. By the way, as it is only 2 months old, you may want to consider sending it in for warranty service. Have a great weekend!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Alison for your support!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have a great long weekend !
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

You're very welcome. You too!

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there Daniel and welcome

Can you please connect the phone to your computer via the USB

Tell me if the computer detects it please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Richard,
After my discussion with Alison, yesterday I gave up and I send the phone to be examined and repair (hopefully).
Your help is appreciated! Thank you and have a great day!
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

No problem Daniel,

If you need anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'd like to ask you, why I had been charged 28,24$ second time if the cell phone issue haven't been solved? I believe that it's an error!
Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

I do not see anything for payments

Please email customer service at***@******.*** and they can assist you with this.