Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

My phone is displaying a message: Device memory damaged. The

Customer Question

My phone is displaying a message: Device memory damaged. The data partition has been corrupted. You need to reset your device to factory defaults. This will erase your data. I clicked "Reset Device" and nothing happens
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is the make and model of your smartphone?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Samsung S3 Model SPH-L710
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

If you do not find it under any of the tabs in Printer Preferences cancel that and right-click again on the print server icon and select Printer Properties. Please tell me what you see there.

Please disregard the last message, which was meant for another customer. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm having trouble with my phone. It won't turn on because of this message. Device memory damaged. The data partition has been corrupted. You need to reset your device to factory defaults.nThis will erase all your data. RESET DEVICE.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When can we pick this up again? I must go to bed shortly. Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I must now cancel my order and request a refund. So sorry you were unable to help me. Thanks.