Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I've forgotten my passcode for my new Kindlewhite

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

There are different kinds of password/passcode. What password/passcode did you forget ?

Passcode/password ***** unlock the Kindle's screen and open your books

Password ***** connect to WiFi network to download books

Password ***** Amazon account

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
password ***** connect to WiFi network to download books
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

We can get that password ***** your computer connected to your WiFi network.

Is your Windows computer connected to your WiFi network (not via cable) ? If so, what version of Windows are you using on it ? 7 ,8, 8.1 or 10 ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
10
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Yes, I'm writing the instructions for you

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

I'm not sure what instructions you've followed before to get the password. If your Windows 10 computer is connected to your modem/router via WiFi/wireless, then follow the steps below to get your WiFi password

On your computer, press Windows and R keys at same time and this will bring Run window. Type ncpa.cpl and press enter. You will see the WiFi network adapter (with a Wireless icon - Note : Don't use Ethernet or cable connection adapter) . Right click on the Wireless adapter (or network) and select Status. From the resulting window, click Wireless Properties button and click "Show Password" to see the password (under Security tab). Use this password ***** connect your Kindle to WiFi network.

There is also another way to get WiFi password. See this video Youtube also --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Ryua6lxWY

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know and I will walk you through it

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK, just printed your instructions...
Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will walk you through it, step by step

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

How is it going Sharon ?

Expert:  Ashik replied 11 months ago.

Sharon, I'm just following up with you. Were you able to retrieve the password and get Kindle connected ?

If not, please let me know and I can connect to your computer get the password ***** for you while you watch