Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My new kindle will not accept my amazon account information.

Customer Question

My new kindle will not accept my amazon account information. It's been so long, I may not remember the right server or password, but I don't want to lose the books I had on the kindle I lost yesterday. mm
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

What is the email address that you think you might have used with the old kindle that you lost?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but it could be a different password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what the problem is. Usually, I can get on Amazon.

Okay, I had a code sent to the e-mail***@******.***. Please reply to me here with that code.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I'm not even sure you are on the level.

Okay, I understand.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think Amazon can get me onto the right path. You seem to be only stalling around.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but no thanks.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marilyn,

If you prefer the phone method, you can call Amazon at 1-***-***-**** to reset your password ***** your Amazon account so that you don't lose any books.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.