Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Cannot connect to my Samsung tv- do I need to install a

Customer Question

cannot connect to my Samsung tv- do I need to install a specific driver on my computer?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I am just trying for the first time
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am getting the resolution mode isn't correct message so have tried adjusting the resolution on computer several times etc
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: my computer?
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

What is the model of the tv?
How are you trying to connect it? Are you just wanting to use the tv as a computer monitor?

Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Do you need more help with this?

Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.