Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

Nick does this service cost? Has my problem existed with my

Customer Question
nick does this service cost? JA...
nick does this service cost?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Has my problem existed with my razor hd?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: talked with Verizon for almost 2 hours¢ury link!
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yea ,do you charge to tell me how to fix it.?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
8/20/2016
Android Device Expert: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 year ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi there,

Welcome to JustAnswer!

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

- Can you please confirm the full make and model number of the device?

- Approximately how old is it?

- What problems are you having with it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Figured it out after 6 hours. Didn't receive message until 6 more hours. Thanks anyway. Please don't charge me ! Thank you!

Ok, glad to hear you got it sorted!

Pete.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer