Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I got a boost mobil LG G STYLO PHONE and I cant remember my

Customer Question

I got a boost mobil LG G STYLO PHONE and I cant remember my password ***** I put in it when I bought it so cant unlock turn it back on.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kenneth,

When you perform a factory reset, it should clear everything. It is possible that you did not complete a factory reset; could have been a soft reset.

• Turn off the device.
  • Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons on the back of the device.
  • When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
  • 'Factory data reset' appears.
  • Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
  • Press the Power button to confirm.
  • 'Erase all user data and restore default settings' appears.
  • Press the Power button to reset the device.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  ProTechExper replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** am a Technical Expert here to get you in the right direction
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Kenneth,

I see your phone call request but have not heard back from you. Did my steps work? If you need a phone call request, another expert will accept it and you will be notified.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.