Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I just bought a Samsung grand prime I did a factory reset to

Customer Question

I just bought a Samsung grand prime I did a factory reset to get rid of all apps they downloaded new it won't let me log in it says sign in with a Google account that was previously synced to the device
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Unfortunately, there is no solution to this problem. If you purchased the phone used, the original email and password ***** stored on the Google servers and are forever associated with the device. Even if you know how to contact the original owner, if the original owner is a stranger, they are not going to want to share this information with you. Also, they may not remember the original password, since the password ***** for the original registration never changes, even when the email password ***** *****

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!