Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a Kyros Coby tablet. I forgot my password and tried

Customer Question

I have a Kyros Coby tablet. I forgot my password ***** tried to reset the tablet. now since I reset it none of the keys are an enter key for me to kit to try and access. please help.
Model MID/7047 FC ID:S7iMlD704-7046
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Do you see a key like this? Take a look at the image that I have attached.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked at the sample and it shows an arrow not a paperclip. Yes I do have an arrow but every time I select it it erases the answer I place in the box
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you mean by paperclip. Did you look at my image and see the arrow that I drew to the button?

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.