Rusty Rescue
Rusty Rescue, Technician
Experience:  Android recovery, app specialist, consulting.
63817454

My question relates to my Google account, regarding how

Customer Question

Hi my question relates to my Google account , regarding how someone could possibly access my account using my own obvious information to reset my password ***** and then be able to access my facebook and my messenger ect through having access to my Google account giving them access to possibly my friends my contact s , who I could add not add on my facebook or who I send emails to ect ect am really needing some help with this would be much appreciated as going through the general avenues is not working for me
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Rusty Rescue replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. If someone got into your Google account, they can easily access any of your Facebook, messenger, and other accounts by clicking, "Forgot Password", and that sends them a password ***** to your Google account. There are bots that can do this, or it could be someone close to you.

How to fix it:

Change all of your passwords. Start with your Google password, change it to something completely different with numbers and special characters. Now change your Facebook, and all other passwords immediately. They can do severe damage to your life with these passwords. Use different passwords on each account to make minimize the chance of getting hacked in the future.

Just remember, if someone has your Gmail password, they can access any account that you have. Changing your password ***** three months will minimize your potential to be hacked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but If I can't get into my Google account I can't do any of the above ?

Click the NEED HELP? link just below the sign in button. Follow the instructions. Since it is your account, it will ask you questions that only you know, and it will let you in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help
Someone's hatcked my Google account and changed the details on the account possibly the name to Olivia Clappis and it has come up in the drop down memory in some of my account s I don't know how go change it and I'm pretty sure the identity of my email account has been Changed to be able to change the identity on my Google account , I have no idea what I'm talking about but I think I'm somewhat right , I am to stressed to be able to think straight to think how to over come this problem , would deleting the email account with that name work to solve the problem , although if I have lost the authority over my own account due to someone hacking into my accounts , I can't delete the account ?

Take a deep breath, I'll walk you through it. Has Google ever asked you for your phone number? Google is smart, and it will allow you to verify that it's you with your cell phone, if you have entered your number.

Anybody who has ever logged into Gmail on your computer will show up in the drop down list. Do not be alarmed, it's not likely that they have changed the name. What do you see when you click the need help link below the sign in button? That is a safeguard in case your account gets hacked. Let's concentrate on getting into Gmail to change the password ***** then we can change all of your other passwords. Take a deep breath, and follow the instructions carefully at the need help link.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the need help link , it's saying my gmail address **************
Is in need of attention , I suspect that the gmail account is no longer in my name but is still logged into my account and can log in and out of my Google account as they wish , as my account is no longer in my identity I am unable to change the phone number , I do suspect that it was someone close to me who has access to information from google , through someone who has the same amount of knowledge that you do , yes am doing my best to breathe but in fear of damage already being done to my life and my privacy being violated it leaves me not having any thing privAte about who I talk to my history as in where I have been and where I'm found on my gps and Google account , also access to my facebook and possible account information
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to re access my account ,
As its identity of the gmail account has been stolen and therefore is unable to be changed or am unable to cancel the account from my end , after this experience I don't really want to have a gmail address or Google account or facebook account again as it has been proven to me that with my phone number and gmail address that is all someone needs to be able to do this to my account , steal my identity and effect my life possibly in a negative way on a small to large scale , please continue to help me with this as it was my own gmail account as in details as follows
*************
***********
************
Newcastle NSW
I did not Give anyone permission to access the account or change the information in anyway
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If necessary as it is omnipotent I don't have anyone stealing my identity in anyway shape or form if anything needs to be changed from your end am happy to pay money if it's necessary and some thing else needs to be done to re access or remove this gmail account altogether
Thanks Clare

Removing your Gmail account isn't going to help the damage already done. We need to stabilize the account to stop anything else from happening before we can do anything else. Click here. Let's try that first. If that doesn't work, I'll try to break into your account. What is the last password ***** remember?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before I remove the account is there a way that you could keep a copy of our conversation , or I could possibly take a screen shot of this so that I have record of it that my email account has been stolen by somebody else , as I dont think that it's morally or legally right for someone to be able to steal my identity because essentially me being the holder of the email address means I am liable for Any thing that has been done with my gmail account when they have accessed it under a back up email possibly linked to there email also they could have linked it to their phone number and then used my identity for things that are illegal , wether that be ordering things that are illegal e.g. things that are used to smoke illegal drugs e.g. put adds on things that I cannot be seen to be doing or it could be used against me in a way of legal ramifications
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will also seek legal advice on this matter , also what are googles laws regarding privacy and also identity theft ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also privacy and or theft of someones account ? Also proof if possible of the date or time that it was that my account has been used by me personally , I think that the smartest thing to do would be able to gain and record the most amount of information I can regarding who , when , where , and how ? My account has been hacked and also screen shot or record our conversation for legal purposes if I have your permission ?

I will keep this conversation right here, you can access it any time by scrolling up. I can send it in a word doc if you prefer. You are correct, this is a horrible thing to do to somebody, and I think legal advice would be best. I'm not a lawyer, I'm an IT guy, but JustAnswer has lawyers if you want to start there. Yes, you have my permission to use our conversation. I'd really like to help you regain control of your account.

What is your last known password? I may be able to break in for you and make your account secure again. We can check account activity once we're in.

Click here for Google's privacy policy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The last password ***** have possibly been
ilovemykaandkodyforever
Or the same as above with 777 at the end
Or possibly ilovejamie ?

Ok, stand by... Let me see what I can do.

Does your phone number end in 11?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure if I should delete it without waiting to hear a reply from you , just incase there is anymore information that you might be able to tell me , also is there a way I can prove that this person if I have their name can I take legal action on this person or is that something I should ask a lawyer ?

Let me take a look first, the lawyers are not techs. I can get the information, then pass it on to you to show a lawyer. Including your area code, what are the first 8 numbers of your telephone number?

If you delete it, it will be gone, and there will be no evidence. I do know that we need to have evidence to prove that a tort has been committed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exactly ok that sounds like a plan , a word document would be great ,
most people would just delete it but I am not most people ,
I don't give up , also if I can't prove it with your help then I can't show a lawyer and cover myself that way would be a lot better than covering myself if I am fighting a charge of committing things that could also carry an offence , eg any form of soliciting and or illegal drugs or anything associated with either would be my main suspicion , also if she has used her name then she can take responsibility of when the name was used to access the account

Are you able to get into your account at all? If you want this to go to court, first you'll need to prove a cause. The lawyer cannot get the cause for you, but I can see if there is, but I need to get into your account to do so.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just being vigilant in protecting my rights my privacy and my identity
Also protecting my self against any thing illegal that could have been done whilst the account was in my name ,
Considering the persons name that I found on different parts of my personal places to sign into
6480 is the last four numbers of my Mobile number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also once I have the information of the last time I personally accessed the gmail account my self and any other information then I can cancel the account as it is causing me great stress and anxiety and has effected my life also in other ways that are not acceptable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also while I have you here if someone threatens to post personal pictures on Google and or internet that I have not given consent to them having in the first plAce and or to share on the internet in my name , or a possibly website and or something in my name , what would be the best way to stop any one at all being able to use your name or put anything on there without your permission ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the moment If you type in Clare Everingham , pictures that are copyright to the photographer that took them are on there and also I don't have any objections to them but he also didn't ask my permission before he put them on Google , what are people's rights in regard to things like that and if the person wants them removed is that possible ? Also feel free to check that out and type my name in the pics are the ones with a leapord bikini and a couple of others :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that is my old number and possibly that also could be being used or I've lost a phone at some stage and that would answer it I'm not sure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My mobile is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive my other details ?

Google stores all of your personal info, even stuff that you don't know about. It knows more about you than you do. I'm unable to get into your account, but I can walk you through it. It's showing me a number that ends in 11, so that's not it. When you click the need help link, or forgot password, look under where it is asking you to enter information, and read the fine print, every word. There will be an option to get into your account another way. This is what you have to do to regain control of your account. You can't do anything until we do this, a lawyer will be wasting their time until we do this, so it's important.

Putting your name on the internet is not a crime, as long as the information is true. As far as pictures go, ownership is yours if you paid for the pictures to be taken, but if not, ownership belongs to the person who owns the camera. Paris Hilton taught us this. You'll have to ask the photographer to take them down.

What is your old phone number? Let me try to get in. Please just answer my questions as I ask them, so that we can get in and stop any wrong doing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to get into my account and yes a cause , I think I am following you

I need your old phone number that ends in 11 please.

I'll also need your email address again, the site edited it out.

This is why it's important to give me the information quickly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let me put it this way, Google is hard to crack. I couldn't get in. I need you to try to sign in at gmail.com, and if it doesn't accept your password, click the FORGOT PASSWORD ***** Follow the instructions. Stressing out is not going to get you through this. Google knows you, and only you can know all of the info that it asks. Let me know when you get in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks Rusty I will try