Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I have a galaxy note 4 and when I type in internet

Customer Question
I have a galaxy note...
I have a galaxy note 4 and when I type in internet password...all of a sudden the connect button fades and it wont connwct
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: just today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: well I tried to hard reboot but I forget how to do it
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's it
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/15/2016
Android Device Expert: Richard, Android Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Android Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the power button until you see a menu, choose power off and let it power off

Then power it on and tell me i it now connects please.

Richard, Android Specialist