p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

My kindle hasn't had a book in months. but think I can read

Customer Question

My kindle hasn't had a book in months. but think I can read a book now. (health) Need to leave new info with this transaction. I thought my pocket book was lost in WalMart here in our town and we cancelled all our cards, Have a different # ***** you all. Hope you will take care of this for me/
Frances Ann Wyatt or sometimes use Ann McDonald Wyatt
Frances Ann Wyatt @ bell.South net Would also like to have facebook in my kindle. could this be done? Thank you for your help in this matter.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Frances Ann.

You'll need to update your account/payment info yourself online, from your computer, on amazon.com.

There are a few easy steps to fix this though.

From your amazon account page on the computer,

First, go to Manage Payment Options:

http://amzn.to/1NupYm0

there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc)

From there, go to Manage Your Content and Devices:

http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ

On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,

then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.

Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases.

After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.

Thanks,

Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this?