Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I just go an ASUS laptop and tried to download iTunes. But

Customer Question
I just go an ASUS...
I just go an ASUS laptop and tried to download iTunes. But can't. Anyway I can do this? Thank you.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I purchased it about two weeks ago. Downloaded iTunes without a problem. Went to use iTunes today -- no app. Tried to downlonad fromiTunes store. But said it was incompatible
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Haven't tried toubleshooting. Just started to look into how to fix and you popped-up on screen
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. That's it. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
7/11/2016
Android Device Expert: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am at work and my laptop is at home. I will not get home until about 5:00 p.m. west coast time. Is there a simple answer as to why I was able to successfully download iTunes app when I first got the laptop; but then about two weeks later it had disappeared from my laptop; and then would not download?

There is no way to know why those things occurred without combing through the event logs. When you are ready to begin, please post a message here.

Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer