p0llinate
p0llinate, Engineer
Experience:  Android phone and tablet expert
59725966

My Kindllllllle fire 10 is about 7 months old and I have to

Customer Question

My Kindllllllle fire 10 is about 7 months old and I have to keep callin you . Niothin seems to be working right. The screen freezes constantly and I have to cal you. When I order audible books it will sometimes b audigble and some times it will just show a set of head phones but when I click on the head phones, nothing happens.
I can't find a scree that show if there are new or recent Audible Kindle gbooks. Can you help me?
Arlen E. Mancuso
Arlene E. Mancuso
19052 E. Lake Drive
Aurora, Colorado 80016
Ohone:(###) ###-####
I am nearly blind with macular degeneration so I cand'd read the books. t5hey have to be aidible. Please help me.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Arlene.

This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.

The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.

Thanks,

Expert:  p0llinate replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this, Arlene?