Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

MY FIRE IS UNRESPONSIVE. CAN YOU RESET MY FIRE TO FACTORY

Customer Question
MY FIRE IS UNRESPONSIVE....
MY FIRE IS UNRESPONSIVE. CAN YOU RESET MY FIRE TO FACTORY CONDITION AND HOW?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
7/4/2016
Android Device Expert: Randy Boman, Technician replied 1 year ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Did that work for you?

Do you still need help?

Randy Boman
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician