Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

My grandson cant remember s password to get on s Samsung

Customer Question

my grandson cant remember his password ***** get on his Samsung tablet
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: its been a while because he doesn't use it often
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none ...he cant get on without the password
JA: The Android expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Android Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'ve had this same problem with my grandson before. We ended up having to restore the tablet to factory default. on his tablet, we had to press the power button and the volume up button located on the right side of the tablet to get to the option to reset to factory. The particular key combo and location of the buttons will vary depending upon the specific model of the tablet. Would you mind telling me the model number so I can provide instructions that are specific to his particular tablet?