GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

My kindle model D00901. Since fri 24th June 2016 have a

Customer Question

My kindle model D00901. Since fri 24th June 2016 have a mostly a blank screen, looks as if the menu list can also be seen, also at bottom page 1 of 1. Have tried holding the on button for 20-39 secs to no avail. Need help to sort.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please try this: Press and hold the Power button for up to one full seconds until the Power dialog box appears, and then tap Restart. If you weren't seeing the restart button before, this will very likely resolve your problem.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

My apologies. I meant one full minute, not one full second! Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!