I am the person that will be helping you today. Please, follow the instructions that I typed below to reset your phone. Keep in mind that when you reset the phone, it will remove the pattern lock and all files on the phone.
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the following three keys at the same time Power button and the Volume Up button and the Home button.
- When the recovery screen comes up, let go of all the keys.
- Using the volume keys to go "up" and "down", select "Wipe data/Factory Reset"
- Press the Power button to choose it.
- It will ask if you want to reset. Using the Volume keys, highlight "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Press the Power button again to choose it.
Now it will reboot and you will be all set.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: