Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

I can't remember my pattern or my pin Galaxy S6! I can't use

Customer Question

I can't remember my pattern or my pin for my Galaxy S6! I can't use my phone! What can I do about this?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it okay to reset your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new PIN / pattern you want?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please try the following:

1. Press and hold the Power button and power off.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons.
  3. While holding the Volume Up and Home buttons, press and hold the Power button until the Android logo or the Samsung Galaxy S6 screen appears, then release all 3 buttons.
  4. At the Android system recovery screen, use the Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight the option wipe data/factory reset, then press Power button.
  5. Use the Volume Up / Down buttons to highlight option Yes, then press Power button.
  6. Wait a bit for the reset process to finish.Then press Power button to select option reboot system now.
  7. Then the phone will let you set up again with a new password ***** pin / pattern you want.

- If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qlNROsdM5k

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.