Android Devices

Android Questions? Ask Android Device Experts for Answers ASAP

Android Devices

I lost the android expert who was supposed to help me...now

Customer Question
what?...
I lost the android expert who was supposed to help me...now what?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Android Devices
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2016
Android Device Expert: Terry Parker, Android Technician replied 1 year ago
Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be your "Device Repair Technician. I will assist you the best possible way I can to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on my services that I will providing for you. So lets get started.
What seems to be the problem?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't purchase a book that I want from kindle.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can (and did) read the teaser, but there is no way to download the entire book. It is available as my daughter had the purchase info come up on her iPad.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing more to add at this time.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All kindle books seem to say, "This item is not available for purchase from your device." I have an iPad Air.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is anybody there or do I try to delete my information and try somewhere else?
The problem is that you have a ipad air which apple and amazon do not run on the system. So by you trying to download books is impossible to do. There are apps that you can download on the ipad which should be in iTunes.
Android Device Expert: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Good morning Naoma. My name is***** can help with you this. I just helped someone yesterday who had this same problem. You'll need to use your we browser to login to Amazon and make the purchase. Once you have down that you can then read the books on your iPad. I will provide detailed instructions for you.

Do you have an Amazon account? If so, you'll need to register your Kindle reading app with the same email address that you use for Amazon. If you don't have one, you'll need to start by going to www.amazon.com. Click on "Create Your Amazon account". Make sure you add a payment method and complete the setup of the account. If you do have an Amazon account, using your browser, please sign-in to Amazon, then browse books and make your purchase. You can't purchase the books directly from the app, but you can use your browser to purchase from Amazon. After you purchase content, your titles are automatically made available for download within the Kindle app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. From the Home screen of the app, tap on a cover to download that title. You can download up to three titles simultaneously. A checkmark will appear when the download is complete. Books with larger files may take longer to download. Note: Your device must be connected to a wireless or data network in order to download Kindle content to your Kindle reading app.

1. From the web browser on your device, visit the Kindle Store website:
  2. Sign in to the Kindle Store with the same Amazon account you used when you registered the Kindle reading app.
  3. Browse for Kindle titles you want to read:
  4. Make your purchase.
  5. Click Read now to open the book in your Kindle app.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

GeekGal
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech