Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

Phone keeps shutting down intermittantly, when I restart the

Customer Question

Hi, phone keeps shutting down intermittantly, when I restart the phone a window pops up with Samsung Push has stopped working (process.com.sec.pp.push) doesn't seem to be too much else wrong except that it shuts down all the time, how can I rectify this ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to keep it alive long enough to get to the Play store? If you can, search for "samsung push" and try to install it again. If you can't do it directly from your phone, you can login to play.google.com from your computer (using the same login credentials as you have used on your phone, then do the search and install it remotely.