Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

When I try to get on facebook on my kindle it says line

Customer Question

when I try to get on facebook on my kindle it says line blocked. says the link is malicious
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.