Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

I have a kindle fire and I was checking my email all of a

Customer Question

I have a kindle fire and I was checking my email all of a sudden all I saw were the words "KIndle Fire" in the middle of the screen. I can't get rid of it and nothing else happens. HELP!!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.