Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Android Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

How do I download an app to my Android phone that will

Customer Question

How do I download an app to my Android phone that will control (especially the bass) my new UE Log Megaboom and UE Log Roll wireless speakers?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

You can send and receive photos with your camera using a smart phone or a tablet, a computer, or a web service like the Canon Image Gateway. You can also send photos directly to a Pict-Bridge enabled printer or share them with another wifi capable canon camera. There are multiple ways to do each of these things. They are covered in detail in the user manual that I gave you a link to starting on page 89. Canon makes truly awesome cameras but there are so many advanced features that there can be a little bit of a learning curve if you want to master them all. If you'll tell me how you want to share your photos, I can provide a better and more detailed answer for you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need assistance with a specific way of sharing your photos. I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your question has been answered to your satisfaction, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's a mistake here. I didn't ask about sending photos. I asked about loading a control app, especially a graphic equalizer app, to my Android phone. When I bought these two speakers at the AT&T Store, the Logitech rep said that this app was included with the speakers. But on the Logitech website it says that this app is available only for Windows and Apple phones.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I am so very sorry. Please disregard. My computer switched screens when I was working with another cllent and her answer was posted to your page. I will "opt out" so another expert can assist you. Have a great day!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to assist you with the problem you are having with your device. It will be very generous if you could please rate me on the services that I will offering you. Now let's get started with the issue you are having.

There are apps in the app store that you can download that will control this. Just download the universal app from the google app store and you should be able to use the remote for your needs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I connect my graphic equalizer app from the app store to my Android phone's long list of songs? Carl Hutter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or, do I need to connect my graphic equalizer app to my UE Log Megaboom speaker made by Logitech? Carl Hutter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But, if I do that, the equalizer will not affect my headphones. Carl Hutter

No it will not affect your headphones at all.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Terry, The headphones and even the Log speaker (I think) are side issues. How do I start up this equalizer app, which I've already loaded?

What is the app you are using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My equalizer app is called, "Bass Booster & Equalizer." Carl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Terry, My lunch is being served now. Later. Carl
I can do that.