Josh, Technician
Experience:  Android technician
50836188

My kindle date is May 13th. I cannot connect to wifi, please

Customer Question

My kindle date is May 13th. I cannot connect to wifi, please advise,
Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

If you have a leather case on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you today with the problem you are having. Please inform if you wish to proceed.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

My apologies -- Another expert did not see my previous reply. Please follow my steps

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any issues

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.