Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot Android Devices.
30037186

My kindle fire is frozen 'on' and not responding to any commands,

Customer Question

My kindle fire is frozen 'on' and not responding to any commands, especially it won't turn off. It is also getting warm . . .
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds. Then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 1 year ago.
This is a battery issue and will need to be replaced
This is usually just a system software issue, not hardware issue. Rebooting the device usually resolves the issue. If it does not work, then we can troubleshoot further. Please try the first troubleshooting step below first:- Press and hold the Power on / off button on your Kindle Fire for about 30 seconds. Then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,