Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer & part of the Cyanogen Development Team
57442719

ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL TECH /AMAZON?

Customer Question

ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL TECH FOR KINDLE/AMAZON?
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This was not the original question. I am having a problem with my Kindle fire and you keep asking me to pay. I tried to pay and you tried to sign me up for a subscription for life. can you answer as promised?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Can you tell me what issue you are having?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I TURNED MY KINDLE FIRE ON AND ALL MY APPS WERE GONE EVEN BOOKS I HAD DOWNLOADED WERE GONE. IT'S BEEN DAYS NOW AND THEY ARE NOT BACK. DOES AMAZON HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE THINGS AWAY? MY WEB DOES NOT WORK AS BEFORE. IS THIS A PIECE READY FOR THE TRASH?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
It appears your device is not connected to WiFi. Can you tell me what Kindle model you have? Fire, Touch, Fire HD?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FIRE HD I THINK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i KNOW IT IS FIRE CANNOT VERIFY HD YET! I DID CHECK WIFI AND I AM CONNECTED TO XFINITY WIFI! STILL NO APPS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU THERE? ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL TECH FOR AMIZON?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I JUST FOUND MISSING APPS LISTED UNDER "INSTALLED APPLICATIONS" THO NOT REFLECTED ON HOME PAGE! ARE YOU THERE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EXCUSE ME....ARE YOU THERE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WOULD YOU PREFER I CALL YOU OR WE CHAT? I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT ON THIS. I SEEM TO BE CONNECTED TO WIFI NOW. I AM FIRE UNSURE ABOUT HD! YOU WANNA HELP WITH THIS? THANKS
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
I apologize I went offline line for a moment.Now that you are on WiFi do you have access to youread books?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO SIR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU AVAILABLE NOW?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Restart your device press and hold the power button for 20seconds. The device will shut off then turn it back on. See if you your books now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOPE IT IS THE SAME
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Did your account settings change?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UNFORTUNATELY NOTHING IS DIFFERENT!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does no response mean I am now on my own? The fee will not be released until a correct response is given?
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
I deeply apologize for last night. I had internet issues where I was. Let me know if you are available to work on your issue today. I will be online most of the day.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you are correct the money remains in your account. Until you rate a expert for their help.