ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a S2 T989 but it is not booting and has no

Customer Question

Hello I have a S2 T989 but it is not booting and has no power. I checked the battery however it does not appear to be the problem. What can I do to get the phone to power up so i can get the data?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,If the battery is good then the power switch may be faulty.You can try pressing the power button harder, or try pressing and holding it.If that does not help, the phone will need to be sent for repair.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I need to send it. How long and how much would it cost?
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
It depends what repair service you use - if it is out of warranty then you could just use a local repair service that may take 24-48 hours.this type of repair would typically cost around $75-150.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Pete. This online support is not helpful to me. Maybe because I'm an electrical and computer Engineering. My last option obviously would have been to take it to a phone repair person. Unfortunately I can do most of what they will do. Would I be able to get my refund? I really don't mind giving you a 5 STARS for effort.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
i can forward your refund request to customer services.best,Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Peter. As soon as I receive the refund I will keep my 5 STARS promise for your help.
Expert:  ITPeter replied 1 year ago.
ok!