Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

Is Google able to unlock my Samsung Galaxy 111 cellphone without

Customer Question

Is Google able to unlock my Samsung Galaxy 111 cellphone without a hard reset
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. i have searched the Google website for an answer to your problem, and I did not find any. From my experience, unfortunately, I do not believe there is any way to unlock your phone without doing a hard reset. You will just have to get used to the idea of losing your personal data, such as photographs and music, if you do not have them backed up on your computer. However, there are several ways to recover your contacts, and I can help you with that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How
Your contacts may be backed up either by your wireless service carrier, by Google, or by Samsung.
Who is your wireless service carrier?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sprint
Do you use the gmail account which you established to register your Android smartphone? Do you use gmail on your computer, and have you displayed the People contacts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried gmail no luck had to hard reset now phone does weird stuff going to sprint tomorrow
Okay. I am sorry that you are having problems. Keep in mind that after Sprint gets your phone working properly you may be able to restore your contacts onto your phone or a new phone from a Samsung backup.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
You are welcome. And thank you for choosing Just Answer.