Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

At

Customer Question

Hello my name is Robyn ****** at *********************** my cell has been changed could you please update this info ************* also I was 0laying a slot machine in the VEGAS DELUXE SLOTS I WAS PLAYING PROGRESSIVE DOUBLE DIAMOND PROGRESSIVE 7s I WAS ON LEVEL 64 AN GOT THREE OF DOUBLE DIAMONDS LEVEL 64 IT'S STILL ON MY PHONE BUT MY SON SCREENED SHOT IT AND AT THE TOP IT SAYS IF YOU GET THREE OF DOUBLE DIAMONDS THAT YOU WIN THE JACKPOT BELOW IT THAT A TRUE STATEMENT DID I WIN THE JACKPOT IF I DIDNT THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISING PLZ LET ME KNOW SOMETHING I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT TY VERY MUCH PLZ LET ME KNOW SOMETHING SOON PLZ
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I sympathize with your mood as regards ***** ***** you're asking about. I advise you to do what you have already done - take a screenshot of it, hopefully also with the time of this event, as nearly as you can estimate, appended to it or noted with it - and also, to contact the site, whatever it was, that offered this particular slot machine game. Perhaps that is necessary according to their rules in order to claim any such jackpot or prize... I do not know their rules, so I emphasize that I say, 'Perhaps' it is necessary. What website is the Vegas Deluxe Slots in question obtained from? and do you have an account with them? if so, you could also check that account, on a different device if you wish to preserve the screen with the apparently winning combination. The account you have might perhaps already have been credited with winnings.